Thursday, February 16, 2012

Workouts for the week...

So, since I started this blog midweek. Here is a quick recap of what I've done so far:

Monday: 6 miles on the tread. Started the first mile at 8:00 pace, then kept increasing speed gradually. Ended up with a total time of 46:30. Not bad.

Tuesday: Got to run outside! Just did a quick 5. Felt sluggish, but happy to be out (I even got to run 2ish of those miles with my wonderful husband who was out to complete 12 I think... crazy man). Time was 38:13.

Wednesday: Got busy all day, so didn't get to run until after dinner in the evening. Not my favorite thing, I always feel heavy and sluggish when I run after dinner... guess I eat too much. Either way, got 5 done and in 38:52. I'll take it.

Today, I plan to get 6 done in the afternoon once lunch and all that has settled. Wish me luck. I will report later.

In the mean time, time to go be crazy with the kids. There are no moments of peace in this house. Unless you are lucky enough to have both kids asleep at the same time. A rare occurrence. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome Hayley!! I'm SO excited for you!!! I can't wait to read all about it. You never know, you may just inspire me to keep running through the next one. ;)

    ReplyDelete